give us a call today!

 (604) 731-4684


What is "Additional Living Expenses" Coverage? - A great article from our friends at Economical Insurance!

Your home insurance policy can protect you from so much more than  physical damage to your property  and  liability claims . Additional Living Expenses coverage is included in most  home insurance , condo insurance, and  tenant insurance  policies. It can help cover out-of-pocket expenses when you’re forced to leave home because of an insured event or government-ordered evacuation. There are three main components to Additional Living Expenses...

Read More

Short Term Rentals & Your Home Insurance

Short-Term Rental Insurance can be tricky...

Read More

Happy Holidays from all of us at GNK!!

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!

Read More

How are your Rental Suites being used?

The question of marijuana grow operations is a cause of concern for all landlords. In fact, Insurers exclude loss or damage cause directly or indirectly from the growing, cultivating, harvesting, processing, manufacturing, distribution or sale of any drug or narcotic or illegal substance - whether or not you have knowledge of such activity. It is always wise to visit rental properties frequently in order to make sure that no illegal activities are being carried out on the premises. It is...

Read More

Avoiding the Claims Hassle

Have a claim to report? Read on for tips to make it as painless as possible!

Read More


Welcome to our blog!

Read More


Read what our customers
have to say about us.

Our Trusted Insurance Providers

Back to Top

Vancouver Office

3295 West Broadway, Vancouver BC V6K 2H5
Telephone: 604-731-4684
Facsimile: 604-731-7107
Office Hours: M-F 9:00 - 5:00

Sat - Closed Until Further Notice

Burnaby Office

4198 Hastings Street, Burnaby BC V5C 2J4
Telephone: 604-434-8259
Facsimile: 604-294-8260
Office Hours: M-F 9:00 - 5:00

Sat - Closed Until Further Notice